My big question presention

My big question was why do people judge others, I did my presentation on prezi & I started off my asking if judge could be a good & a bad thing. In a way it is a good thing because of constructive criticism but it becomes bad when you add racism & materialism. For example when you go shopping you have to decide between things to get the best deal or what is better for you, that idea was giving to me by Dr. Preston. Judgement is a bad thing when it's about judging other based on what they're wearing, own & their skin color. Although many claim to not judge it just comes across people's minds without even knowing that is because while growing up you do as everyone in your house does. Social media was a lot to do with judgement since it's so easy to post a picture then other send it to their friends & talk shit for whatever reason, all because it doesn't seem so bad while you're doing it. Just remember that uncomfortable moment when you can tell someone is judging you, you know it doesn't feel good, so why do it to others?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

respect my authority